At Langdale School, the children benefit from small class sizes and a 'family' atmosphere where individual attention from the teacher encourages high levels of academic achievement and personal success.
There are many advantages to smaller numbers, and Langdale children all have access to the following;
- More individual attention from the teacher
- Lessons that are more easily adapted to suit the needs of each child
- Early identification of any potential learning difficulties
- Close and effective teacher-child relationships
- Personalised activities for individual needs
- Inclusion in class discussions – everyone has a voice.