Langdale Free School are looking for a cleaner/handy man
We are looking for a Cleaner to take care of our facilities and carry out cleaning and maintenance duties.
The goal is to keep our school in a clean and orderly condition.
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Make adjustments and minor repairs
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Proven working experience as a cleaner
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets
- Able to maintain school areas and complete repairs
- Enjoys being around children
Langdale Free School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS and satisfactory references.
For further information and an application pack contact Miss Hegarty on:
01253 354812 or email firstname.lastname@example.org